2019 EVENT STATS
2021 marks our 4th annual Two Wheel Ten Hour event at Camp Sekani in Spokane WA!
We are excited to bring this event to you in 2021, and are excited to see it continue to grow! You can count on an 8-9 mile lap (with 1200-1400 ft elevation gain) and a well marked race course.
You can compete solo, or on a team of up to five people with one rider from each team on course at all times – the idea is to crank out as many laps as possible in ten (or five) hours! The rider/team with the most laps wins, so there is fitness and strategy involved in this event.
Food onsite, good competition, well organized, and friends – all of these things come together to make for one awesome weekend! Check out the recap video below!
– Race begins at 8:00 AM with a LeMans-style start. Racers will run designated course to bikes.
– Pre-race meeting is promptly at 7:30 to go over format, rules and other notes for racers.
– Only one rider from each team goes around the course at any one time.
– Teams decide which order and how many laps each racer would like to do, although every member must do at least one lap.
– Riders will not be required to dismount just before passing through the timing tent. A transition will be located just after the timing tent to help facilitate a smooth transition to teammates. (Solo riders can bypass the transition area and continue on course.)
– Each team member gets their own race number (if you change bikes during the race it is up to you to move your race number to your new bike). Laps will not count if you start a lap without a number plate.
– The rider on the course is timed when they have completed their lap.
– The goal is to complete as many laps as possible in the 10 hours, the teams in each category who do the most laps wins.
– Just like previous years, we will provide one meal per racer from the food trucks on site! Solo racers will get 2, they are welcome to have them both or they can share one with their support!
NEW FOR 2021 – 5 hour option! Solo and two person team options, food included, and racers start at the same time as the ten hour racers!
- ALSO NEW FOR 2021 – We are working on having neutral mechanical support at this event, know anybody who would like to volunteer?
Awards will be held immediately after final racer crosses.
Solo Men – $75
Solo Women – $75
Solo Single Speed – $75
2 Men – $140
2 Person (M/F mix)– $140
2 Women – $140
3 Men – $210
3 Person (M/F mix) – $210
3 Women – $210
4 Person (M/F mix) – $280
5 Person (M/F mix) – $325
Our obligations to you –
– Lunch included
– Professionally organized event
– Courses taped and clearly marked
– Fast, accurate RFID timing
– Great raffle prizes
– Cash for Top 3 Solo Riders
Timing & Registration is provided by: vnwtiming.com – live results will be available at this race.
WHEn / where is it?
– Obviously your bike, shoes, shorts, helmet. And enough spare parts(tubes/tires).
– Check out the local forecast for the weekend, may want a jacket.
– Plenty of nutrition and hydration. (Potable water will be on site)
– Cheer squad and/or support. If you are solo, you may want to ask a close friend/spouse to assist you.
– Bring some cash. There will be food and beverage on site!
– Probably won’t need lights unless your camping. (Daylight 5:34 AM – 8:00 PM)
– Ride the course, cutting will not be tolerated and will be an instant disqualification of your entire team. Unfortunately, not knowing where to go will not be an excuse, please be aware of the course.