Mt Spokane schedule, directions and details!
THIS IS ARCHIVE INFORMATION - THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Dirt is looking awesome, trails are looking awesome, weather is look awesome. See you this weekend!
Plate pickup / late registration from 12pm – 5pm @ Selkirk Lodge
Courses open all day after noon, self shuttling is allowed – no shuttles provided.
Volunteer meeting at 10am.
Plate pickup / late registration from 8am – 10am
Practice open 8am – 11am
Racer meeting 11:30am @ Selkirk Lodge
Race start at 12:30pm – shuttles provided to top of race course, and up from bottom of race course.
Awards following final racer – at Selkirk Lodge
Enduro practice for stages 1-3 closed during Full Pull.
Volunteer meeting at 7:30am, volunteers head to stage 1/2/3 at 8:30 and stage 4/5 at 10:30
Plate pickup (no registration) – 8am – 8:30am
Rider meeting 8:45am at Selkirk Lodge, racers will be sent to top immediately after this
First racer off S1 at 9:30am – make sure to hit up the s’mores bar at stage 2!
Shuttles will take beginner racers from bottom of stage 3 back to Selkirk Lodge, all other racers will head back up the hill on bike.
Awards following final racer at Selkirk Lodge
Trailforks links to courses for Mt Spokane!
Enduro stages 1 – 3
Enduro stage 4 stage 4 and 5 are now combined into one!
The Full Pull – after race run, walk bike out to road from finish line, and pedal up to first pull out after ranger station… Shuttles will be picking you up here.
Transfer stage from 3 to 4 has several trail crossings (3 total) with stage 4, please be aware of this and make sure the trail is clear before you cross!!!
Shuttle will operate for these reasons –
Saturday – to take Full Pull racers to the top of mountain for their race run, pick up Full Pull racers from bottom after race run.
Sunday – pick up Beginner racers after Stage 3, pick up all other racers after Stage 4.
Enduro practice instructions for those who aren’t shuttling –
- To do a full practice lap without shuttling it is easiest to park in the pullout just after the ranger station, if you don’t want your ride to end with a climb.
- If riding up from 1st pullout after ranger station you would want to climb up Trail 110
- Trail 110 will eventually take you to Kit Carson Loop Road
- Take a right on Kit Carson Loop Road and follow it until it intersects with Summit Road, ride the pavement all the way to the top.
- Ride stages 1-3, and make sure to walk your bike after Stage 3 until you get to the paved road
- Ride up paved road until you get to the first pullout after the Ranger Station
- Take Trail 120 (on the right side of the road heading up the hill) and follow the white arrows, these will take you back up to Stage 4
- This loop starts from the registration/event staging area
- Pedal up the summit road all the way to the top
- Ride stages 1-3
- Dismount bike and walk after stage 3 until you get to the road, ride up road until you get to the first pullout after the ranger station.
- Follow white arrow signs to Trail 120 and pedal up!
- These arrows will take you to Stage 4 start, which is right near the Selkirk Lodge/Staging area.
- Ride stage 4 down if you like, understanding that you will have to pedal back up!
Transfer stages will be clearly marked with WHITE arrows, race courses will be marked with BLUE arrows.
It is absolutely MANDATORY to walk to the road after Stage 3 / Full Pull finish. You must dismount the bike and walk it out to the road, this is part of our agreement for the event and we appreciate you all following these instructions!
We do reserve the right to change courses, but chances of that are unlikely.