A quick post to outline some last minute things! Look for full instructional email this evening.
- Race start time will be 9 am both days
- Riders meeting 8-8:15am both days
- There will be 4 stages for all riders
- Snow and trail conditions have made for a last minute change of stages
- Shuttle after stage 4 for all riders, to get back to the staging area
- Blue signs with black arrows are for direction on stages
- White signs with black arrows are transitions to stages
- Stage starts and finishes will be clearly marked
- Mandatory walk (about 1/16 mile) near Bear Creek Lodge at the end of Stage 2
- The only non-online registration will be from 3pm-6pm at Mt Spokane State Park (Snowmobile parking lot) June 9th
- Discover Pass is required
- Plate pick up is 3-6pm Friday, and 7-7:45am Saturday and Sunday.
- PLEASE READ ALL SIGNS
We are a guest in Mt Spokane State Park, be kind to all other user groups and remember that we need to leave good impression. Thanks to everyone who signed up, online registration will still be up until 10pm tonight! Click the banner below to head to registration.