Friday April 16th, 2021 –
– All courses open for practice both to racers and public at 12pm. Please ride with caution as this is an unsupported day of practice.
– Rider packet pickup from 2pm until 5pm at venue (event map released soon)
– There will be no onsite registration at this event, it will be sold out before the weekend gets here. If the registration page is up, then registration is open.
Saturday April 17th, 2021 (ENDURO) –
– 8 – 8:30am enduro plate pickup at staging area near dirt jumps (enduro ONLY)
– Riders to top of Ezzy (towers) where all stages start by.
– Riders meeting at 9:15am – mandatory, all riders must be to the starts.
– 9:30am racers released in groups, several stages started at once, pay attention to your group assignment.
– LIVE RESULTS DURING RACING
– 12:30pm food service starts in staging area / parking lot
– 2pm race cutoff (could change before event, stay tuned to this page)
– Festivities at staging area between race end and…
– High jump / dirt jump jam / awards for enduro at 3pm
DOWNHILL ONLY DETAILS (SATURDAY PRACTICE –
– Courses open all day Saturday. Marshals, and emergency staffing will be limited, ride with care.
– DH plate pickup for Saturday is 4pm until 5pm
– There will be no onsite registration for this event.
Sunday April 18th, 2021 (DH) –
– Practice 8am until 9am
– Racer meeting @ 9:30am
– DH plate pickup 8am until 9am
– DH course one start @ 10am
– DH course two start @ 12:30pm
– Awards for both will be held after last riders come through DH2
Not seeing the information you are looking for yet? Save this page, this is where ALL details for the weekend will be updated, and you should get all the information you need right here.
PLEASE SIGN ONLINE WAIVER