Well, here is our weekly COVID-19 update!
As of yesterday we got confirmation that we should move our event date (instructed by Spokane Parks and Rec). In case the governor hasn’t lifted the large gathering restrictions in time for our original date, we have decided to push Hubapalooza out 3 more weeks. This was a carefully calculated move, and was organized alongside other promoters in our area to avoid any overlap!
New date – we are looking at September 25-27, 2020 with the same event plan as original. If you are signed up already, you have nothing to do. If you were waiting for an update to sign up, please go ahead!
Questions?! Please use the contact form here (please hold off on making phone calls if at all possible).
Thanks for understanding! We are excited to see you all!