Hello everyone! We are super excited to get Hub-a-Palooza going on Friday, there’s just a couple things that we would like to go over before the weekend really starts. We’ll keep it short, but all of this stuff is important!
0. READ ALL SIGNS. We worked hard to mark courses and hopefully directions are clear.
1. This event is FULL! If you can carpool, please do, it will make things easier on all of the 300+ participants we are expecting.
2. Always wear your helmet.
3. Dogs off leash are awesome. However, dogs off leash at this event will get their associated racer disqualified. So don’t let your dad, mom, girlfriend, boyfriend, brother, etc. have their dog off leash.
4. Number plates have timing chips on the back, if you feel the need to trim your number plate please be mindful of this. If you clip your timing chip, and you don’t get your times, that will be on you.
5. If you are competing in downhill and enduro you will have 2 number plates. If you are only racing one bike, you will have to switch number plates, please don’t have both on your bike at the same time.
6. Timers can not help you, don’t ask them anything at the bottom, they don’t have your time. Keep your bike away from the finish line after you come through.
7. Live results – you will be able to see you time on your smart phone after each race/stage… Your results should populate about 30 seconds after you finish.
8. Please respect other users at the hill, even if they don’t show you the same, be the bigger person and just walk away.
Enduro Details –
Racer check in is 12-5 Friday, 8-10am Saturday, and last minute plate pick up can be done on Sunday at 8 for expert/pro and 9 for beginner/sport.
Beginner/sport riders will race 3 stages.
Expert/Pro will race 4 stages.
Beg/Sport order –
2. Pop Rocks
2. Pop Rocks
Blue number plates for enduro.
Expert/Pro rider meeting (required) – 8 am – April 2
Expert/Pro first racer off at 9am
Beginner/Sport rider meeting (required) – 9am – April 2
Beginner/Sport first racer off by 10am.
Downhill details –
Racer check in is 12-5 Friday, 8-10 Saturday and Sunday. Racing will start at 1pm on Saturday and Sunday.
All racers are required to practice and race in a full face helmet.
Green number plates for downhill.
Mind all signage on race courses, Expert/Pro features are for Expert/Pro only. Racers who ride these features, and are not in that category will be disqualified.
Enjoy the weekend! See you soon.