We are proud to announce the addition of CDA Bike Co. inaugural CDA Enduro race as the 3rd round of The People’s Enduro Series for 2018!
This 2 day enduro event will be held July 7-8, 2018 on Canfield Mountain – an amazing network of trails nestled right in Couer d’Alene.
Canfield Mountain is easily accessible from the heart of Coeur d’Alene, but the trails themselves have the feel of a backcountry adventure. You’ll camp near the trailhead for two full days of earning your turns on rowdy singletrack (including one never-ridden, completely blind stage!), and be rewarded with a bonfire, beverages, a dinner for the racers, and a few more tricks up our sleeve to write home about.
We at Coeur d’Alene Enduro are committed to providing an exceptional race experience, and we feel that trail stewardship and sustainability is essential to our local mountain bike community. We have partnered with the U.S. Forest Service to build and maintain the trails that we’ll be racing on, and for the future use and enjoyment by everyone who values our outdoor recreation resources. We’ll be hosting several work parties to get the singletrack shred-ready this summer; stay tuned for the work party dates and come give us a hand! – CDA Enduro
We are excited to see this race happening for 2018, and we are even more excited to have The People’s Enduro and VeloNW be a part of it! Permitting a new event like this takes a lot of work but does so much good when trying to build sustainable relationships with governing organizations and establishing mountain bikers as a competent respectful user group. CDA Bike Co has been putting in a ton of work on Canfield Mountain already, they put on great weekly rides and know how to party, we can’t wait to see how this 2 day enduro goes off!
- Race days are on Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th.
- Racer and volunteer BBQ on Saturday.
- Breakfast and to-go lunch options will be available for purchase.
- Beer, and non alcoholic refreshments included with registration for the whole weekend.
- Camping available at no extra charge for registered racers and their family. Camping is available from Friday thru Monday.
- Coffee will provided by Coffee Roboto for Saturday and Sunday. Espresso available for purchase. Coffee Roboto
- Timing will be conducted by Red Tent Timing. Red Tent Timing.
- Limited to first 200 registrations
- Race course will be announced on Friday, June 29th.
- Pro Payout to top three women, top three men.